Not every Valentine’s Day has to be picture perfect but spending it with your loved ones or even alone can still be cherishable. Here are some of Breezin’s ideas for every relationship status this V-Day!
If your single
Don’t be bummed about not having a special someone to spend the evening with. Use this time to focus on yourself, family, or friends.
- A night for self care. Fill your tub up with your favorite bath salts or bath bombs and relax. Order your favorite dish in
- Go visit your family! We’re sure your family wouldn’t mind some extra company. Plan a day to take a ride to the people who make you feel loved. Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples but for friends and families.
- G-N-O: Girls. Night. Out. What are you waiting for? Put on your dancing shoes, your favorite dress, and mingle. Get a few cocktails and have a few laughs. Your friends may be your favorite valentines yet!
If your dating
Start a tradition or revisit an old one.
- Go back to the place you first met. Or maybe, go back to the place you had your first date at. Bring back the place where you felt the first sparks.
- Start a V-Day tradition. Maybe this means you guys will finally make a reservation to that new restaurant in-town.
- Write each other a letter. This could also be another annual tradition you can start.
If your married
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be just about romance but about dedicating special time together.
- Try something new! This could be a new restaurant in town, a new activity, and or even watching a movie that you normally wouldn’t watch.
- Create a staycation. Make breakfast in bed! Start your day off slow and enjoy your morning over a side of pancakes. A relaxing day at home lounging in each others presence is more than enough.
- Look through some old photos. Use the day to reminisce and bring back all the mushy feelings.
Weather your in a relationship, married, or single, share the day with people who make you feel your best. V-Day is about love regardless if you dedicate it to loving yourself or someone special. We hope some of our favorite ideas make your holiday stress-free!
Breezin’ Entertainment & Productions offers premier service that is sure to both relieve the stress of the event planning process and guarantee that the entertainment that is provided exceeds all expectations. To book your next event contact a Breezin’ representative at 813-463-2272 today or visit https://breezin.com/