Now that the weather is finally beginning to warm up, and summer weddings are soon to be happening, it’s time to come up with some creative wedding favors for your guests. Showcasing a vibe through your wedding favors that matches the fun, fresh and celebratory mood of the summer season is what all your guests are going to adore. Here are 15 wedding favor ideas for the sunny, heated months.
1. Personalized Food Items – You can give your guests decorated jars of jam or honey, mini apple pies, mini liquor bottles or a small picnic basket filled with fruit, candy, cake, and beautiful silverware.
2. Fun Accessories – This is perfect for outdoor weddings. Include a small gift set with sunglasses, a hand fan that folds, and a hat for some shade.
3. Sparklers – Allow your guests to go back in time to the summers of their childhoods. Sparklers make a beautiful and romantic addition to the celebration, especially if everyone lights them all at once.
4. Personalized Shot Glasses – You can never go wrong with some shot glasses at a summer-themed wedding. Personalize them with some flowers and you and your fiancé’s names for an endearing addition to the ceremony.
5. Aromatherapy – Your guests are going to appreciate a small and soothing lavender spray that acts as the perfect summer scent.
6. Mugs – This might be more associated with winter, but many people drink coffee, so you can never go wrong with a personalized mug.
7. Succulents – This is the perfect plant for summer. Succulents can store water for long periods of time and thrive in warm weather. They are also easy to care for and therefore, make a perfect wedding favor for all your guests.
8. Totes – These are the go-to, trendy bags of the summer season. Your guests can use them for picnics and beach trips.
9. Handkerchiefs – This is a very practical wedding favor that can be used for the sweat and tears that might be dripping down during a summer wedding.
10. Beach Balls – What other gift screams summer? Mini beach balls are perfect for those beach and pool days.
11. Flip Flops – This is perfect if your ceremony is taking place in a sandy location. Maybe your guests didn’t think to bring a pair of flip flops, so make their life a little easier with this wedding favor.
12. Bottle Openers – Whether you have a self-serve bar at your wedding or not, anyone can use one of these.
13. Mason Jars – You can make all your drinks look extra attractive if you use mason jars.
14. Parasols – Your guests can have shade throughout your entire ceremony. Plus, these look super fun in photos.
15. Cosmetics – Give your guests a small box filled with cosmetics like chapstick, hand lotion, and sunscreen.
These are just a few of the many different wedding favors you can offer. If you ever need any extra help with planning your wedding or booking a wedding DJ, Breezin’ Entertainment is glad to help. They are a Tampa entertainment agency that can give you the wedding you’ve always wanted, whether it’s a destination wedding or having a live band play you and your fiancé’s favorite song. Breezin’ is ready to make your wedding dreams come true, so be sure to contact them today.